A Burns & Co property manager is a specialist trained in overseeing the entire asset management process from beginning to end.
You can be confident Burns & Co will provide better management of your property for two reasons:
- We recognise the importance of maintaining and managing your rental property as an important part of your investment portfolio.
- We understand your property should not be regarded simply as a source of rental income, but also a valuable and appreciating capital asset.
The long-term success of your investment requires confident knowledge of rental laws and technicalities, tenant and landlord rights, lease structures, how to negotiate with tenants and handle problems professionally, local tribunals, when to conduct rent reviews and who to turn to for maintenance. This is where Burns & Co can help.
Leasing Your Property with Burns & Co
Marketing Your Property
Managing Your Tenancy
Our Property Managers
Our Property Management Objectives
1. Promote your property to attract the ‘right’ tenant and maximise your rental income
2. Carefully screen each tenant to assess their financial capacity to ensure rental payments are maintained
3. Protect your interests with a comprehensive lease/rental agreement
4. Complete a thorough, detailed and accurate condition report
5. Keep you fully informed at all times