- 23-Jan-2021 10:00am to 10:30am 167 Adams Street, WENTWORTH NSW 2648
- 23-Jan-2021 11:15am to 12:00pm 73 Comebunyee Road, COOMEALLA NSW 2717
- 23-Jan-2021 10:00am to 10:30am 16 Burke Court, MILDURA VIC 3500
- 23-Jan-2021 11:15am to 11:45am 9 Pevensey Grove, MILDURA VIC 3500
- 23-Jan-2021 12:15pm to 12:45pm 147 San Mateo Avenue, MILDURA VIC 3500
- 23-Jan-2021 10:00am to 10:30am 69 Douglas Avenue, MILDURA VIC 3500
Mildura is a vibrant regional centre located on the Victorian side of the Murray River. It is part of the wider Sunraysia region, which includes the towns of Wentworth (NSW), Red Cliffs, Merbein, Irymple and Robinvale. Mildura is also near the Mallee region, with the town of Ouyen 100km away.
Sunraysia is known for its sunshine – with an average of 3,133 sunshine hours a year, Mildura gets more sun than the Gold Coast!
There’s also plenty of natural beauty on our doorstep, with the Murray River and the World Heritage listed Willandra Lakes and Mungo National Park.
Economically, Sunraysia is also known for a strong horticulture industry, with key commodities including dried fruits, olives, grains, vegetables, citrus, table grapes and wine.
Mildura is also home to university and TAFE institutions, and an airport with regular flights to Melbourne.
Mildura’s median house price has demonstrated steady growth in recent years.
Mildura Rural City Council – http://www.mildura.vic.gov.au/Mildura-Rural-City-Council
Wentworth Shire Council – http://www.wentworth.nsw.gov.au/
Visit Mildura – https://www.visitmildura.com.au/
Mildura Development Corporation – http://www.milduraregion.com.au/
Mildura Weekly newspaper – http://www.milduraweekly.com.au/
Mildura realestate.com.au profile – https://www.realestate.com.au/neighbourhoods/mildura-3500-vic
Wentworth realestate.com.au profile – https://www.realestate.com.au/neighbourhoods/wentworth-2648-nsw